INTRODUCTION TO DATA ANALYSIS USING EXCEL
The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that helps you make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and the built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool. In this course, you will learn how to perform data analysis using Excels most popular features. You will learn how to create pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Excel. You will see the power of Excel pivots in action and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data. Pivots are used in many different industries by millions of users who share the goal of reporting the performance of companies and organizations. In addition, Excel formulas can be used to aggregate data to create meaningful reports. To complement, pivot charts and slicers can be used together to visualize data and create easy to use dashboards. You should have a basic understanding of creating formulas and how cells are referenced by rows and columns within Excel to take this course. If required, you can can find many help topics on Excel at the Microsoft Office Support Site. You are welcome to use any supported version of Excel you have installed in your computer, however, the instructions are based on Excel 2016.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. Learn about Excel tables and what is their advantage over regular ranges.
2. Use a table to filter, sort and see totals.
3. See how calculations can be used to add columns to the existing data in Excel table.
1. Create our first pivot table.
2. Use multiple pivot tables and pivot charts to create our first dashboard.
3. Connect multiple slicers to the pivot tables.
1. Explore in more depth the full power of pivot tables.
2. See how to filter the data shown in the pivot in many ways to achieve interesting subsets of the data.
3. Use calculated fields on top of the pivot table to calculate profitability and find anomalies.
1. Use formulas to aggregate the data as an alternative to pivot tables for more flexible reporting layouts.
2. See how a pivot can use more than one table and introduction to the Excel data table that is described in detail in the more advanced course in these series.
RECOMMENDATION FOR PARTICIPANT: Participant must bring Laptop for practice sessions
INSTRUCTOR : Abdullah Fajar, S.Si.,M.Sc.
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 19 Feb 2019-22 Feb 2019
3. 12 Mar 2019-15 Mar 2019
4. 08 Apr 2019-11 Apr 2019
5. 14 Mei 2019-17 Mei 2019
6. 25 Jun 2019-28 Jun 2019
7. 23 Jul 2019-26 Jul 2019
8. 13 Agust 2019-16 Agust 2019
9. 10 Sep 2019-13 Sep 2019
10. 22 Okt 2019-25 Okt 2019
11. 12 Nop 2019-15 Nop 2019
12. 16 Des 2019-19 Des 2019
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Modul Training
2. Flash Disk berisi materi training
4. ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
7. Foto Training
8. Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
9. Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
10. Instruktur yang Qualified
11. Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)